Shipment Reception and Processing
Once your goods have been received at our facility in Miami, the following steps are taken in order to prepare your item for shipping:
1. Items are inspected to ensure invoice is included, content of packages match the invoice, there is no visible damage to the contents, and the items received are permitted for import to your country.
2. If any of the above scenarios are not met you will be notified via email and given instructions on how to proceed.
3. Once cleared for processing, packages are weighed and measured to calculate international shipping charges. Your credit card is now charged for international shipping and an email is sent to you with notification of charge.
4. Your items are then shipped by air to your country, and submitted to local customs authorities for clearance.
5. A Globalshop customs agent will process, clear your goods and if duties are due, submit this information to Miami who in turn will bill your card. An email will be sent to you notifying you of such charges.
6. Now that your package has cleared customs, it is routed for immediate delivery to your address.